lundi 31 mai 2010

Weird Dream

Last night, I had a weird dream. My family and I (including Tua Ku) went to a park but I don't remember why.... it looked like Taman Tasik Permaisuri. Anyway, after arriving there, Tua Ku and I wanted to go to a chinese cememtery... to show our 'machoness' and bravery. On the way, we need to pass a town that looked like Johor Bahru. For some reason, I saw a guy who looked familiar....I realised it was Mr. John! He wanted to treat us to lunch but I was fasting( in my dream). So, he took us into some building and we talked there. Alicia was there too. Suddenly, she ask me a question: What are you guys talking about? I was so happy! She finally talked to me again! Then the rest of the dream was a blur... If only the part where i talked to Alicia was true....Haizz

That's all for today,
Haris

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire