samedi 9 juillet 2011

My Stand

All right, for anyone interested, here's my stand for the Bersih rally:


Yup, I'm not one of the ones supporting it nor any of the ones rallying against it. I think both sides are equally wrong (et egalement stupide). Wrong because le goverment is...( u know la) and i think those who participate
 the rally are just wasting their time coz nothing will change obviously. Instead, they'll lose their jobs 
and land in jail when they're caught. And i think the roadblocks are also dumb though i blame both 
sides for this. They make me miss my french class today and it pisses me off!!! STUPID BERSIH 
RALLY!!! Really hate all the malaysians who waste their time with this nonsense, both supporting
and against! The ones who suffer are me, the shop owners at KL and just about everyone else who
just wanna have a nice outing on such a beautiful saturday.  The tourism industry will also be affected 
but im sure you malaysians don't give a damn bout it, right?! Well, bottom line is the BERSIH RALLY 
SUCKS!!! and Im glad my country isn't this crazy. Vive La France! 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire