jeudi 11 novembre 2010

ANGER!!!!

Arghhh!!! Those two bitches just ruined my day! It all started when they "borrowed" my badminton rackets. I told them to give them back by 12.45 pm and they said, "yes". Little did I know...they were freaking LIARS! Fast forward>> The bell rang at 1pm and they still didn't give them back...i was worried. My bro teman-ed me to go and find them. We went to the hall, the library but to no avail...Those salopes were nowhere to be seen, I was thinking " Im gonna miss my van"...After 5 mins, we saw one of them at the libary. Quickly, we confronted her and asked for my rackets, she said "Can i give u tmr? " ~ I said, "WTF?!?!" I WANT IT NOW! ~ Then, she went to the hall to look for it...stupid idiot, why did u put it there?! don't u know there are such things as thieves?! Anyway, down the hall we went and on the way, Zarif told us that one of them was in the canteen and i told to take care of it. In the hall, we saw her meeting up with the other salope...they talking so long as if they were telling grandmother stories...In the end, they said that another idiot named Roxy snatched it from them...DO I LOOK LIKE I CARE?! U ASKED FROM ME, U SHOULD BRING IT BACK, DAMN IT!
Then, they went away leaving us as if they don't give a damn about it...WTF! In the end, Keshav was conforting me and we went to the canteen to retrieve my other racket...i told my gang about it, then my bro had to go. So, i said, "Guys, i need to go too" and started to walk away...then, stupid Zarif said, "Go la, we don't care about u!" Oh, that made me freakin angry!
As I expected, when i go out, Uncle's van wasn't there anymore...so, i started to walked back home...saw Zi Yin in her van near that asshole's house....anyway, half way there, it started to rain..."this just gets better and better", i thought....in the end, i was basah kuyup when i arrived at my granma's house...had to shower to avoid fever...haizz, really regretted borrowing them my rackets...

If I had it my way, I would drag them to hell and do this:
1) Torture them by having them electrocuted and having snakes coming out of their stomachs like that movie "Aliens". Then, the snakes will bite them and they will feel pain whenever their poison flows in their veins.  This will be repeated over and over again...
2) After a thousand years or so, they will transported to a place where instead hell, of the hottest place ever known, they'll be in the coldest place ever known. Can't have them getting used to the heat, right? ;) but the electrocution and the snake thing will still continue ~ After another thousand years, they'll be transported to hell again and after that, the cold place again .... this will continue on and on....until the end of time...Yeah!

STUPID SALOPES! U JUST RUINED MY DAY! U LOST MY FREAKIN RACKET AND U DON'T SEEM TO CARE! AND AFTER THAT COZ OF U TWO, I HAD TO WALK BACK HOME IN THE RAIN! OH NOW, I'LL PRAY EVERY DAY ALRIGHT! I'LL PRAY THAT U'LL HAVE A MISERABLE LIVE, HATED BY EVERY LIVING THING ON EARTH, AND THAT U WILL ROT IN HELL!!! NIQUE TA MERE POUR GIVING BIRTH TO U SALOPES! DAMN U, TIFFANY YONG AND KUNG SING YEANG!! PUTAIN TOI!!!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire