mardi 9 novembre 2010

Sad again...

Whoa, what's happening???

Yesterday, when i chatted with u...u keep avoiding to talk about yourself...when i asked "how was your day?"...u replied "how's life in malaysia?" and i try to talk about u but every time, u changed the subject...what's the matter? is something wrong?? u know u can talk about it with me...in the end, i had no idea of what to say anymore and the conversation turned to awkward silence....

Today, i saw u online but didn't talk to u after what happened last night...appeared offline, instead went to do research about france....now, i regretted doing that...i should've talked to u...im very sorry, ma cherie...then, i saw your post on your blog...here's what it said,



Leave or Stay?

I got confused
When I try to figure out my next step

I got pretty distracted
When all of you are leaving
And I know it but I can't do anything

I got a lil depressed
When I struggle between leaving and staying

I become very absent-minded
When I don't know what to do anymore
and i thought, "u're gonna transfer??? noooo! don't leave me here, all alone...(T_T)

please, if somehow u can see this, stay...please stay, i beg u...i don't wanna leave u...


haizz, this ruined my day....i can't see the future where im all alone...


now, im wondering....SHOULD I LEAVE SMKTC?? i can't bear to stay there without u, 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire