jeudi 18 novembre 2010

War!

War! War! War! ~ I don't know why, but I keep thinking of war lately... I even play out fantasy battles in my head! LOL...I wonder is this how it feels to be a God Of War? Always watching battles and planning strategies and stuff like that...I think I feel like I'm Ares (Greek God Of War), Mars( Roman God Of War) or even Kratos (the hero in the God Of War video game)...Even now, when Im writing this post, I'm thinking about a battle between Alexander The Great's army against the Romans...I know it's impossible coz they're in different eras...I think I have a problem, thinking bout wars...Can anyone help me?? Well, while waiting for that to happen, I'm off to my dreamland, thinking bout wars....


Ares



Mars


Kratos



War! XD



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire