dimanche 14 novembre 2010

Patriotism XD

My dad told me a story...

Back in his university days, he was studying in Chicago, US. A day in the summer break, he decided to take a walk around the city. He was walking on the curb, when he noticed there's a BIG truck behind him. He started to walk faster but well, u know...he can't outrun the truck. Well, the truck stopped beside him and at the driver's seat, there's this american guy looking at him. He was HUGE and looked like those gangsters,with the tatoos and all.
My dad thought, "Oh, Im gonna be beaten up and robbed".
" Hey, you! Are you American or Asian? " the guy asked my dad.
" Great, a racist attack..." , thought my dad. "Im Asian", my dad said.

What the guy said next really surprised him ~

"NO! You're not ASIAN! You're an AMERICAN!" said the big dude in a patriotic tone with his hand raised up in the air like Tunku Abdul Rahman anouncing Merdeka. (lol)
My dad thought, " He must have thought Im American". So, he said, " Yeah, Im American! " and tried to sound patriotic about it. Of course he must lie la coz  he doesn't want to be beaten up by this guy...

Then, my dad told me about Americans are very patriotic to their country. They swear by their flag, not to their president. That's what makes USA one of the best nations in the world! They PATRIOTIC and love their country very much unlike the people in Malaysia...Here, everyone is like "I support Anwar!" "I support Najib!" Nobody cares about the country, only the party ruling it. No wonder la Malaysia cannot "maju". People of Malaysia! Please be more patriotic to your country! It'll make your nation to be one of the most PROSPEROUS in the world! Don't fight with each other about racism and political parties! Work together to "majukan" your country!

My dad told me this story for me to be more patriotic. He said, " I hope you love your country more now and  help it to "maju"!"
 Well, it worked! I love my country more than ever now! But little did my dad did my dad know...my country isn't Malaysia....

IT'S FRANCE!!! XDDDD

  VIVA LA FRANCE!!! XD

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire