vendredi 12 novembre 2010

The Crossroads ~

Haizz, why is everyone transferring schools or migrating to another country?? Jasmine is considering going to transfer to another school if she gets good results, Zarif's gonna go to MRSM, Alicia too but im not sure where...Why must u all go?? (T_T) ~ Then, my primary school classmate is going to London (lucky girl...(-_-) ), Joshua Lee to USA, that ketua pengawas sesi petang, Lai Yoon Theme to Australia...although, i don't really care about these people migrating, i feel jealous coz i can't migrate to France...:(

Haizz, I feel like I wanna transfer too coz...

1) Too much sadness if I stay at SMKTC coz i'll keep remembering all our wondering memories together and I'll miss them more...:'(....I must start a new life to forget them...
2) And for some odd reason, I feel insulted that people whom i beat in exams can go somewhere better than me...it's like i know i should've deserve better than them...sorry, if i offended anyone but this is the truth...

And then, there's the pros and cons of transferring :

Pros
1) I can start a new life in a new school with new friends and hopefully, i won't spend my nights crying about my old friends ~
2) If I go to MRSM, the chances of me getting a scholarship is higher (as if being "bumiputra" isn't enough) ><
3) I'll be more hardworking and more disciplined coz I'll be in a boarding school
4) I'll get 1st in class! XD coz they're all...well, u know....
5) Getting 1st = more pocket money and more presents from parents! :D
6) According to my mom, I'll be "less racist"...wtf...

Cons
1) Since I'll miss u guys so much, I won't be able to start anew...
2) I won't be able to fit in and i won't have a lot of friends, and probably be bullied coz of my size...==
3)I'll be a nerd...studying so much...@_@
4) I'll lose all my bros, sis and friends in SMKTC! (T_T) And i really don't want this to happen! :(
5) Don't really like that school coz the students there are all...m*l*ays (avoiding ISA XD)...and the school is near the graveyard...MY GRANDPARENTS' GRAVEYARD! imagine my grandpa coming to me and say,
"HARIS! WHY DID U FAIL YOUR BM?! IM GONNA HAUNT U FOREVER!!!! 
( LOL! and (-_-lll) )...
6) I'll be one of them, m*l**s!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I really can't decide whether to transfer or not...Im at the crossroads now, not sure which path to take and time is running out! My parents says if i wanna transfer, i must tell now coz of the arrangements and all....But whichever path I choose...let me tell u this : 

I Promise I'll Go To France Someday!!



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire